We have developed menus and provide food which meets and exceeds the governments compulsory minimum nutritional requirements, which include:
- A balanced diet with plenty of variety
- Plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Plenty of food rich in calcium and iron
In addition to these guidelines we also:
- Use no artificial additives or salt in the preparation of our meals
- Source local and seasonal ingredients
- Offer a varied menu which will help to develop children’s tastes
- Cater for all dietary & cultural requirements
Weaning Foods & Under 1’s
We understand that children are often at different stages of the weaning process and because of this we offer a range of lunches and desserts suitable for 9-12 month old children and a selection of weaning foods suitable for 6 months and above.
Special Dietary Requirements
We cater for all dietary and cultural requirements including vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free & nut free.
Ordering & Delivery
The process for ordering is simple. We will call you each morning to take your order. We will then deliver your meals for that day at a convenient time and return later to collect the containers. This means that you only pay for the number of children attending your nursery that day.